PATH OF 100 MONKEYS









SiTU HIPPIE MUSIC


Addiction ain't so bad. 


Riddle of the skies (ep. 1) This is a UFO documentary which originally aired in 1999. It is perhaps one of the best ever produced dealing with the UFO phenomena in a serious and detailed manner, even though it is over 10 years old now the information is still relevant.




SiTU MEMO 36

It's easy to talk about manipulation as a tool of the Elite, but how can you recognise it, use their techniques and increase your personal power and capabilities. Well this how it works in a practical situation. I was walking home after a football-match, when I ran into a riot. A confrontation between two supportergroups. There was violence in the air and suddenly the police attacked the local hooligans. About hundred robocops armed with sticks and tasers ran at us. Before I could get away an police-officer of the kanine-unit stood in front of me. I could not see a face, because of the helmet and his dog barked agressively and jumped to get at me. At that moment training and factual experience pays out. I always have had dogs and at this moment two of them lay asleep at my feet. I love them and I know them well. Immediately I kneeled and stretched out my hand. I presented myself as the “Great Alfa-male” from the sky. The dog sat down and stopped barking. If I would have known him longer, he would, at my signal, have attacked his “boss”. Instead I felt the ring of power and peace around me.



What you can do to a dog with some programming, you also can do to individuals, groups and whole states. During World War I it took some time, before the United States intervened in the European War. Most of the Americans wanted to stay neutral. To change this, the American government hired public-relation compagnies, who produced all kinds of films, newspapers, magazins which “informed” the Americans about the Huns, who would attack the USA, after they had defeated France and England. The German army was sketched as a flood of barbarians, who enjoyed themselves in killing babies and raping women. The strategy worked after a the sinking of an Oceanliner by a German submarine. Before departure the Germans warned travellers, not take passage. According to the Germans, the ship transported military goods. They were right, but the military establishment underestimated the American drive to go to war.


The American troups broke the stale-mate and forced this war to an end. The German “Kaiser” fled to the Netherlands, the Romanovs were killed, Austria and Hungary became seperate republics and the Ottoman Empire was dismantled. At the same moment Germany, France, Russia, England and the USA were planning the next War.