PATH OF 100 MONKEYS






Endtime Chronicles, AS SEEN AND NOTED BY JIAN, the crazy monk, SiTU
MONKEY MEMO: DAILY UPDATE

A while ago I wrote, that I was trying to create a “vortex/portal”. At that moment I did not quite know, what I was saying, though I was not wrong.

Intuitively I laid a connection with birds. I did not quite know, what I was writing, though I was not wrong.

Gateways to other worlds or dimensions exist. Some need a lot of maintanance, others have been radiating for thousands of years. Some are covered by sand (dessert), ice, water or permafrost. They are dead, but dreaming.

The importance of a portal is defined by its location (on different levels) and access (to dimensions/libraries). Gizeh was an important place, as was Atlantis (pre-Flood).
Jian, tcm, SiTU

On my travels I have been on locations like that, though I did not yet know how to look. But it is not necessary to travel halfway around the world to experience it. Portals (big or small, natural or artificial or dead and dreaming) are everywhere.
Has Mysticism Invaded the Evangelical Church?

Characteristics of a portal are:

  • where ley-lines cross
  • where travellers walked
  • where ships sailed
  • where they buried the dead
  • where relics are kept (and hidden)
  • where birds gather
    When I was writing this, that this description perfectly fitted, with the view from my study.
    I have been looking at a (potential) vortex/portal for a while. It was staring me in the face for years. Hidden in plain sight!
    I suddenly understood, what had happened to me the last couple of years. The portal was trying to draw my attention and had been guiding me on my monkey-path. And it used me.
    But it also meant that I could use this (small) vortex from now on. If anything, a portal is a machine. It would show me the way to further knowledge, about the reality, we live in.
  •  A portal to the Hall of Records?
  • Para Aristóteles, el universo era finito, esférico y perfecto.