PATH OF 100 MONKEYS






SURVIVAL

Survival is not about living through extreme, dangerous and exhausting situations It is about asking yourself: “How did I get here in the first place.” Almost if not all extreme survival experiences are the result of plain stupidity. Trying to fly is dangerous in many circumstances. The possibility of an aircrash for instance. But ghosts, demons and spirits have to travel too and this is highly organised. You'll are vulnerable getting drunk on an altitude of 30.000 feet. This is their domain and you are only tolerated as a vehicle or a vessel. Planes crash because pilots get, completely unexpected, suicidal or the captain lets his 10 year old sun behind the steeringwheel. “Look, daddy.” Stupidity and with a deadly effect. Survivors, high up in the Andes are forced to eat human flesh. I have nothing against the eating of human flesh. But remember the consequences. You will eat it again and again, which leads to a strange symbiosis. Not that I consumed human flesh. But I ate, unknowingly dogmeat on Sumatra. Which is very common in that region. Lots of puppies and a few grown-ups. This led with me to a growing dependency, attraction and companionship over the years. I understand dogs and they understand me. My position that is. I am the leader of the pack and I have to treat them well. Finally the dogs, I have two, are starting to perform other functions. Security, telepathy, information, guiding and finding; at all this points the dog's focus is at you. They know when you are drunk, angry or tired and they will willingly warm you in a cold night. Your dog will even share his food with you. Dogs are more intelligent than monkeys and more accessible than elephants or dolphins. Dogs even seem to be “better humans”.

But dogs don't exist on some levels and that's where our survival starts. Dogs don't care about religion, technology or agriculture. They can always live of the land of find another human to serve. We can't. We use technology to keep our well-being, because in essence, human beings are extremely lazy. But when technology fails, like the terrorist in cockpit (“What is the problem?” “I am the problem.” SiTU: Famous last words.), you only have your brain to survive. And if you are programmed to think that you are going to die; you will.